Use and maintenance manual
Presentation of the manual
Declaration of conformity
Game description and use
Cleaning and storage
Residual Risk Disposal
|Company name:||Maker Camp Srls|
|Company headquarters:||Via Clementi, 33 - 04011 - Aprilia (LT)|
|VAT number and tax code:||02938870595|
|E-mail:||makercamp at makercamp.it|
In case you need assistance on the product, contact Maker Camp Srls at the addresses indicated above.
PRESENTATION OF THE MANUAL
Before using the articulated character in any form, the adult responsible for supervising the child (s) for whom he is intended must have read the entire manual and understood the indications.
The adult who supervises the children must teach them the correct use of the game. Children are subjects unable to fully understand the risks deriving from the misuse of a product.
The articulated character must always be used by the child under the direct supervision of an adult.
This manual contains proprietary information and may not even be partially provided to third parties for any use and in any form, without the prior written consent of Maker Camp Srls.
Maker Camp Srls declares that the information contained in this document is congruent with the technical specifications of the game to which the manual refers.
A certified copy of this document is deposited in the technical file of the product, kept at the Maker Camp Srls office.
Maker Camp Srls does not recognize any documentation that has not been produced, released or distributed by itself or its authorized representative.
This manual, like the entire technical file, will be kept by the manufacturer for the period prescribed by law. During this period, a copy of the documentation accompanying the product may be requested at the time of sale. The entire technical file remains available for this period exclusively for the control authorities, who may request a copy.
After this period, it will be the obligation and care of the person who manages the product, to ensure that both the product and the documentation respect the laws in force at the time of the inspection.
This manual describes the general safety rules to be observed during any operation performed with the articulated figure. The use and cleaning procedures of the game, described in the following chapters, must be performed respecting both the indicated execution methods and the general safety rules. Different nations may have different safety regulations. It is therefore specified that in all cases where the rules of the manuals are in conflict or reductive with respect to the norms of the country in which the game is sold and used, the nation's standards will still have priority over those of the manuals.
- CAUTION: the game can be used by children only if accompanied by an adult. Adult supervision is always required during a play activity.
- CAUTION: there is a danger of swallowing the plastic case of the box when brought to the mouth by the child, with consequent danger of suffocation. It is necessary to keep the plastic packaging bags of the game out of the reach of children. Dispose of them in compliance with current recycling regulations.
- CAUTION: there is a danger of swallowing the box when folded or improperly cut by the child and brought to the mouth, with consequent danger of suffocation. Adult supervision required during the child's play activity.
- CAUTION: there is a danger of swallowing the detachable components of the game, when the latter or the assembled character is improperly used by the child and taken to the mouth, with the consequent danger of suffocation. Adult supervision required during the child's play activity.
- Check the integrity of the game on receipt. If you find any damage, lack, deformation or traces of impact due to transport, notify the manufacturer before proceeding with subsequent operations.
- The articulated character is intended for children aged between 3 and 14 years. Use of the game is not permitted for children under the age of 3, even with adult supervision.
- Do not leave the game near heat sources.
- Do not subject the game to open flames.
- Keep the jointed character before and after its use, inside a cardboard box / or its original box, in a dry and clean place, away from heat and atmospheric agents.
- Prevent the package and the articulated person from coming into contact with sharp edges and abrasive surfaces.
- DISPOSAL: the product is subject to special collection. dispose of the product in plastic waste.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
The game is accompanied by the sale of the declaration of conformity, drawn up in accordance with the laws in force on the European territory.
BEFORE USING THE GAME IN ANY FORM, CHECK THE PRESENCE OF THE DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY.
IF THE GAME IS GIVEN TO THIRD PARTIES, ALL THE DOCUMENTATION MUST BE DELIVERED TOGETHER WITH IT.
DESCRIPTION OF THE GAME AND USE
The product in question reproduces a small character with head, arms, body and legs with rectangular and angular shapes. Head, arms and legs can be removed and re-attached to the central body. Head, arms and legs can rotate around the pins on the central body. The character's dress is adhesive and can be colored by the child to personalize it at will.
The toy character can be used in different ways by the child, who can give vent to his imagination to create adventures alone or in the company of other children, favoring their intellectual / creative development given the numerous possibilities for personalization.
To remove the head, arms and legs of the toy character it is sufficient to remove these parts from the central body of the toy by exerting a small force. The same parts can be hung up by bringing them closer to the pivot of the central body and lightly pressing towards it until you perceive the engagement.
The dress of the toy character can be completely removed by lifting the adhesive coating with the nails. Once removed it cannot be used anymore and to dress the toy character again it is necessary to apply a new dress.
To apply a new dress to the toy character you must use the models provided or available for purchase on the website. These models include on a single adhesive sheet the five components of the toy character ready to be removed with the fingernails and attached to the respective part. The head sticker fits the component of the toy character's head. The sticker of the right arm adapts to the component of the right arm of the toy character. The sticker of the left arm adapts to the component of the left arm of the toy character. The sticker of the right leg adapts to the component of the right leg of the toy character. The adhesive on the left leg adapts to the component of the left leg of the toy character. Finally the adhesive of the central body adapts to the component of the central body of the toy character.
Dimensions: 100 x 50 x 25 mm
Game weight: 35 gr
THE MANUFACTURER CANNOT BE CONSIDERED IN ANY CASE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM INAPPROPRIATE USE OF THE GAME, OR ALSO THE PARTIAL INHERITANCE OF THE SAFETY RULES AND INTERVENTION PROCEDURES DESCRIBED IN THE DOCUMENT.
ATTENTION: supervision of an adult is always required during any game play activity.
ATTENTION: the child must never take the game to his mouth or throw it at other children and third parties.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
Gently wipe the outer surface of the joint with a dry cloth or the individual parts detached to remove dust and dirt. For the most difficult to reach parts, you can use a dry cotton wool stick.
CAUTION: »Do not use abrasive or corrosive solvents or detergents
When not in use, store the jointed character inside a container / box (even the original one), away from direct sunlight, atmospheric agents, heat sources, dust, liquids and humidity.
During the design and production phase of the game, the manufacturer performed a thorough risk analysis. The analysis revealed risks that cannot be eliminated due to their nature. These risks were then examined individually and the instructions on how to avoid them were emphasized in the manual. It is therefore important that any user must use and clean the game, have previously read the manual.
THE MANUFACTURER CANNOT BE CONSIDERED IN ANY CASE RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM UNEXPECTED GAME USE.
- At the time of delivery, check the condition of the packaging and check that there is no trace of bumps, abrasions and / or traces of dirt, mold, etc. that may have been caused by improperly carried out transport and / or storage. In case, notify the manufacturer (see Manufacturer data).
- Before making available to the child the game, it is necessary that an adult person checks the status to verify its integrity. In case of damage, breakage, surfaces and dangerous edges it is strictly forbidden to deliver the game to the child.
- The game is not suitable and cannot be used by children under the age of 36 months. This is also indicated on the product label.
- If the child is allowed to remove the plastic packaging wrapping of the game, supervision by an adult is always necessary. The latter must dispose of the packaging immediately after the operation and never allow the child to play with it.
- Dispose of plastic packaging in compliance with local and current regulations.
- In order for the clearance to not become a build-up of dirt and bacteria, it must be cleaned periodically. In this document an ad hoc paragraph has been created (see Cleaning and storage).
- Check that the game is clean before giving the child the game.
The material with which the game is made does not require special disposal procedures. In case, refer to the local regulations for the disposal of plastic and paper and cardboard per box and plastic waste for the game. Do not dispose of the wrapping or play in the environment. The possibility of reusing certain parts of the game is subject to the user's complete responsibility.
THE MANUFACTURER IS NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE GAME IF NOT USED IN THE FULL VERSION AND FOR THE USES AND METHODS OF USE SPECIFIED IN THIS MANUAL. THE MANUFACTURER IS NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO PEOPLE OR THINGS ARISING FROM THE RECOVERY OF GAME PARTS USED AFTER ITS USE.
The warranty rules, listed in full in the purchase contract, are valid only if the game is used in the conditions of intended use. Excluded for the cleaning operations described in section. Cleaning and storage and carried out according to the procedures indicated, any repair or modification made to the game by companies other than the manufacturer causes the warranty to be void. The guarantee does not extend to damage caused by inexperience or negligence in the use of the game or by bad or omitted cleaning and conservation.
The products we sell are covered by a warranty with regard to the following conditions:
- The guarantee is valid for a period of 24 months.
- The manufacturer assumes the commitment to replace the parts of incorrect manufacture at its own discretion, only after a careful check and finding of bad construction.
- The buyer is always responsible for transport and / or shipping costs in the event of incorrect use of the guarantee.
- During the warranty period the replaced products become the property of the manufacturer.
- This warranty can only benefit the original purchaser who has complied with the instructions for normal use, cleaning and storage contained in the manual. Our warranty liability expires when: the original owner assigns ownership of the product, or changes have been made to it.
- The warranty does not include damage resulting from excessive stress such as the use of the product after finding an anomaly, the use of inadequate operating methods and failure to observe the instructions for use.
- The manufacturer assumes no liability for any difficulties that may arise in the resale or use abroad due to the provisions in force in the country where the product was sold.
- The product or part of the defective one must be delivered to the manufacturer for replacement; otherwise the replaced part will be charged to the buyer.
- The warranty does not cover damage to the product deriving from wear and depending on the type of material and specific use.
NOTICE. If the use of the guarantee is deemed necessary, please indicate the following data:
- Date of purchase (presentation of the purchase document)
- Detailed description of the problem
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE METHOD OF USE OF THE PRODUCT DESCRIBED IN THE PRESENT DOCUMENT CONTAINS THE TERMINATION OF WARRANTY TERMS.